Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
This is fun. fing krypton factor crystal maze fun house vibes.

Is he doing the exposure now?
Is it 9pm all ready?
What the do is happening?

And Angela is desperate to say what rubber duck "sent" her.
I'm guessing whatever Lynz is sending under rubber duck's name hasn't arrived yet.
Or they haven't figured out what to "receive".
Intriguingly s storyline.
I think Angela has forgotten she admitted everything she claimed was sent didn't happen.

trippy animation GIF by Colin Raff

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The Colours? Whaaaaaat?
Miss blue had a whole gang of colourful bitches 😭.

She was Sheila Davis here, left here as Miss blue. Became Hayley comets mod, Tom tried to out Hayley but he had a camera slip so Miss blue, Hayley & her bum lickers encouraged the app to find him and dox him. Miss blue found him, del Mac doxed him, and his ex wife/kids who are victims of DV via him, Hayley demodded Miss Blue because she would never dox or out anyone's trauma 🙄👀 and she didn't know del Mac was gonna do that and Miss blue refused to reveal who she is. Now we are here 😂😂😂

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
do off. 🤣

Here it is - Angela is a t, but no-one is allowed to talk about her. Taurian is a t, but so is GypsyQueen. Charlie'sFairys is a creepy perverted sick do, but hasn't done anything (that I've seen) lately. Mushroom and Frankie360 are starting mounjaro or whatever it's called. I'm still fing fantastic.
😂😂😂😂

So nothings changed I'm surprised by taurian gypsy queen is equally a t but kids and knife crime should never be spoken of like that, did she apologise??

do off mushroom mountain won't make your tiny winky grow it will always be button size

Angie is still going fing hell 😂 I see people are doing a black out on her cause that works 🙄

You are still awesome thanks for the update dilly

May 16, 2024
fopia
😂😂😂😂

So nothings changed I'm surprised by taurian gypsy queen is equally a t but kids and knife crime should never be spoken of like that, did she apologise??

do off mushroom mountain won't make your tiny winky grow it will always be button size

Angie is still going fing hell 😂 I see people are doing a black out on her cause that works 🙄

You are still awesome thanks for the update dilly
I'm still not sure I like that nickname. I may have to change my name. I'd rather be called f, t, Dickhead, t, b, Arsehole... You know, cute names like that.