Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Miss red moaning about christmas dinner at toby being Β£60! That’s not even bad for a 3 course. I’m going to toby as it’s just me and my 2 adult kids so she can do off 🀣
Got to say, two of my children are chefs..I HATE That people want to eat out christmas day, it means I don't see them until their tired, sweaty and grumpy at about 8pm (after cleardown). It's horrible, they hate working it too ,but they do christmas to be off new years ( new years day is my daughters birthday)
I get people don't want to cook though..

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Got to say, two of my children are chefs..I HATE That people want to eat out christmas day, it means I don't see them until their tired, sweaty and grumpy at about 8pm (after cleardown). It's horrible, they hate working it too ,but they do christmas to be off new years ( new years day is my daughters birthday)
I’d give them a pot noodle and tell them to be happy

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
IMG_0489.jpeg
Bought one of them mini portable thermal printers. Just testing how long I can make an image to print out. No better way then using Angies forehead. Can’t wait to make stickers of her with warning signs to put on shop windows
I bought one about 6 years ago..I've used it loads. I print stickers for the kids to colour, shipping labels all sorts.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Megan Thee Stallion Not My Fault GIF by ReneΓ© Rapp
Me, Angie, and do knows who else, apparently

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
IMG_0489.jpeg
Bought one of them mini portable thermal printers. Just testing how long I can make an image to print out. No better way then using Angies forehead. Can’t wait to make stickers of her with warning signs to put on shop windows
That would make a lovely canvas for above the fireplace

Mar 2, 2024

One of my good friends works for a local pub and he's refused to work Christmas day this year, he's done more than his fair share and wants to spend Christmas with his young children. It's obscene that people can't cope for one day, it's like people who work in retail, they get one day off if they're lucky, profit over people. If you can't last a day or two without shopping you need to re evaluate your life.

I can’t eat out at Christmas because I swear if my dinner was s, I’d smash the place up. I don’t care for the presents or anything, it’s my dinner I want
We had to eat at families last year as it was their turn and they are the most unseasoned people ever it was awful 😭