Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Can someone tell me the username please?

Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

May 16, 2024
fopia
Why's he being hunted for hanging about graveyards what have I missed 😭
Allegedly - he's a weirdo, he likes to control the women he's in a relationship with, he preys on women with mental illness/self-esteem issues, he has an unhealthy interest in children, he uses threats, harassment, malicious calls to intimdate once the woman has ended the relationship. 0/10 - do not recommend.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Allegedly - he's a weirdo, he likes to control the women he's in a relationship with, he preys on women with mental illness/self-esteem issues, he has an unhealthy interest in children, he uses threats, harassment, malicious calls to intimdate once the woman has ended the relationship. 0/10 - do not recommend.
Oh all Iv heard is he hangs about graveyards and looks out his own window 😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
ben giroux swipe left GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Why's he being hunted for hanging about graveyards what have I missed 😭
There was a message played he was talking to a woman with a kid in background about sex toys, don't no weat her it was the same woman who said he could take her son for the weekend without meeting him, I have missed little bits.