Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
One of my good friends works for a local pub and he's refused to work Christmas day this year, he's done more than his fair share and wants to spend Christmas with his young children. It's obscene that people can't cope for one day, it's like people who work in retail, they get one day off if they're lucky, profit over people. If you can't last a day or two without shopping you need to re evaluate your life.
Oh don't start me on retail..I worked retail for years, as the manager I ALWAYS worked boxing day so staff could have it off, my kids were grown and it was always so quiet I did it on my own. Hated that HO made us open, boxing day should be closed to non essential work!

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Of course you are a physic Lisa, fing hell, we got hunters, physcics, physciatrists, racists, scammers on the case
Lucy Liu Elementarycbs GIF by CBS

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Got to say, two of my children are chefs..I HATE That people want to eat out christmas day, it means I don't see them until their tired, sweaty and grumpy at about 8pm (after cleardown). It's horrible, they hate working it too ,but they do christmas to be off new years ( new years day is my daughters birthday)
I get people don't want to cook though..
I used to go to my mams but her and my step dad look after my nana now and she’s just in a tiny bungalow . Then when my eldest son moved away it’s just me and the my other 2 adult kids. Don’t get me wrong when the kids were little id never chose to go out but it’s se when the kids are older. When i’m a nana i’ll have them all over and cook

Usually when I get myself a fathers day card I post it on Facebook with a little eye-catching caption like " I'm all they need, just me and the kids from now on"

Then reply PM me hun to all my comments.

I Love It Baby GIF by WE tv
You must now squeeze the word vulnerable into that somewhere because Jane the pretend mental health nurse said so