Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Haha no, but that film is beautiful ❤️ one of my favourites, and depicts the craft in a lovely way. the books too.
I have a dumb supper, it's a Celtic tradition where you have dinner with your passed love ones. Make their favourite foods, have a place set for them, (I have jewelry/hairbrushes/locks of hair) include personal items, and then you have the meal 'with' them. It's been a useful ritual in dealing with/releasing grief for me and mine at least 💕
I’m Celtic too 🥹 adore this 😍

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Lifelessons is in Scouse Slayers chat pretending she didn't know how bad that Mayfair blue person was 🤣🤣🤣

Reality Omg GIF by Married At First Sight

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Haha no, but that film is beautiful ❤️ one of my favourites, and depicts the craft in a lovely way. the books too.
I have a dumb supper, it's a Celtic tradition where you have dinner with your passed love ones. Make their favourite foods, have a place set for them, (I have jewelry/hairbrushes/locks of hair) include personal items, and then you have the meal 'with' them. It's been a useful ritual in dealing with/releasing grief for me and mine at least 💕
I have never heard of this tradition, but it does sound very heart warming.