Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
When he says exposure on onlytonyofficial, is that meaning exposure about him or that’s where the live will be. Because iv been shafted too many times with exposures and I refuse to get my hopes up
I think Tony is helping him expose someone. Big jam told me once I see tonight's exposure I'll he saying sorry for calling Tony a beast but I won't and I'll be blocked before they stream it for the comments I'll leave on ghosts videos. And I also called ghost a pedo earlier anyways

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think Tony is helping him expose someone. Big jam told me once I see tonight's exposure I'll he saying sorry for calling Tony a beast but I won't and I'll be blocked before they stream it for the comments I'll leave on ghosts videos. And I also called ghost a pedo earlier anyways
I’m not listening to that alcoholic t screaming “what” every 5 minutes. He can do off

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
He's gonna need some prawn crackers before anyone's interested in that. I swear he was an ex-rent boy and his eyes lit up speaking to gemzino's brother (he's handsome). He's a who-are
Always Sunny Sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
This is dull, he could be on either of those menses farm atm, or just in a dogging spot waiting for a punter