Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
He hasn’t lost his voice he’s lost his audience cus he’s a boring bastard. 💀

That man’s a master manipulator- he stirs up drama in the hope he can get a big audience and reel in big gifters. It’s a rinse a repeat pattern with him.

He was buzzing for the EDL rally. He thought it would be his big comeback. 😭
Didn't he pretend he got locked up

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

Thought I recognised you
Is that you Enid? Hello from me and mine to you and yours so sorry to hear about your Terrence lol 🥲 (lots of love smiling through the tears)

Send message

Google eye drops for dry eyes near me

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Exposed is just another echo chamber... I had hoped she would hold half decent lives when i first came across her but after the last few days it's become clear her mods are trigger happy with the mute button for having an opinion and the host is a dumbass.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t think anyone would blame exposed for thinking Rebecca was being truthful seeing as she had access to death certificate and other documents
But now you know the truth about her just own it, be honest you was fooled and that’s that
There is no mention of a dead son on her profile anywhere. The child she's being accused of claiming died in 2011. The child's mother's friends have asked her to stop as it's causing a pregnant woman distress and she won't. The name she's previously given for this dead son is the exact same name as the dead boy from 2011. It's fing sick.