Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I'm not saying I'm back, I'm just reading and catching up but they might seem nice but they are some of Diadros biggest supporters. They've been told. The people who run their account have been told and their excuse is they can't see it. Sorry to burst your bubble Nolan 😭
🍩we have a sacrifice when/if you're ready😈, they're a small royal.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good afternoon good people. I want to say a quick thankyou to all of you for keeping my spirits up and making me laugh over the past few months. Today I got the all clear from cancer and although none of you knew, you all helped me stay positive by making me laugh every day.
Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK
I’m so happy for you oh my goodness 🥹

intense hug GIF by The Bachelorette

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
He didn’t inherit it, he designed something, set up a business and sold it on, making over a million and gets royalties. He was on about setting up something else as he’s bored (all said when RhysCo interviewed them)
I do agree, what an existence to sit on TikTok as much as they do, and have the money to really live life, travel etc

I did hear from a close friend of his that he did inherit the first chunk to be able to fund the business venture. Unsure if that’s the case but I know it came directly from Paul’s mouth.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Twice today I've seen someone come for Miss Baguette about being an EQ supporter, which she's not of course. Brigham hates Comment Cafe AND EQ. My theory is Miss Baguette is going to be targeted to try and discredit CC. Red's not happy with the piss (or thrush🤢) being ripped out of her and Brigham will do just about anything for her. 🤔
Them seem to flit between Baguette and me for this, it’s ridiculous 🤣

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
He didn’t inherit it, he designed something, set up a business and sold it on, making over a million and gets royalties. He was on about setting up something else as he’s bored (all said when RhysCo interviewed them)

I do agree, what an existence to sit on TikTok as much as they do, and have the money to really live life, travel etc
it wasn't a button for flushing the loo was it!? 🤔

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Alex was trying yesterday to play games. He was praising you and said the rest of us are irrelevant. I told him we won’t fall for his games and manipulation. He’s trying to cause a divide again like he did before but it won’t work. We see through him.
Oh ffs, they do that with us both too 🤣 I don’t pay attention to it anymore, I just play with you luvs and do my content 😅🩵

Baguette and I are very different in our content but I think both types are important and needed - maybe minus the thrush *shudders* 😂

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Oh ffs, they do that with us both too 🤣 I don’t pay attention to it anymore, I just play with you luvs and do my content 😅🩵

Baguette and I are very different in our content but I think both types are important and needed - maybe minus the thrush *shudders* 😂
As long as the majority share the same way as you and don’t feed into their obvious plays to pit us against each other we should be onto a winner 🕺🏻