Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
the live is about that rebecca weir. exposed wanted more proof and now she's seen it herself in full... she's finally believing it.
i think exposed had been duped by rebecca for a while so it took longer for the wool to come from her eyes.

we all found her suss and hopefully they'll realise that we cottoned on quickly to her lies and take us more seriously in future for calling out a wrongun

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Just strolled into exposed and I'm getting the apologetic vibe towards basement?
If Rebecca's a dirt bag it doesn't make him any less of a dirt bag. Two dirt bags can co exist simultaneously.
Season 2 Sptv GIF by Alex Rider TV

Feb 29, 2024
I know everyone hates giving update 🥺 but I've been with my grandson, he's just gone to bed. I'd really appreciate an update as lots seem to be going on 😲

Reactions: ELM
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
the live is about that rebecca weir. exposed wanted more proof and now she's seen it herself in full... she's finally believing it.
i think exposed had been duped by rebecca for a while so it took longer for the wool to come from her eyes.

we all found her suss and hopefully they'll realise that we cottoned on quickly to her lies and take us more seriously in future for calling out a wrongun
This has been going on on the app since the start of the year. I didn't realise the child wasn't dead but everything else, exposed and Rossy reports were warned about her. She was getting on with troll accounts to try and stop being outed.

Exposed has obviosuly forgot the live last week where she was screaming she's saw the proof and Rebecca wasn't a liar 👀