Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
The wolf is so dishy icl.

Star Wars Flirt GIF by Hyper RPG

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No one knew about Mk, papa Dean and the gun. Only Red knew about it. I guess it seems to be a repeated pattern. I've put it out there and I do expect some criticism and people to have their own opinions which they are entitled to. If Eq does say she only told Miss Red, then there'll still be people who doubt it and I completely understand why, especially if its already out there.
I don't know anything about any of the other people, Iv never watched them or followed them. I'm just saying I know what EQ is like so I'm not adding fuel to the fire about the things I have heard her say about her mother. Because I know how calculated she is and I'm not having her use it to her advantage.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
We were set to go last year but I wasn't fully mobile still , I'd of loved to have gone to see Sting. Childhood memories watching Saturday night with my old man
I try go as much as I can, I went to see royal rumble a few years back and honestly such a great experience. Almost wet myself seeing Roman reigns in person, but I keep that secret bc it goes against my gayness😭😭 hope you all love it this year

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’ll take great care of them, but full disclosure if I see Edge, I’m off 😂
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
Omg I used to love watching wrestling. I met the Dudley boys once and his hand could have crushed my entire arm. My daughter was obsessed with Jeff Hardy so I took her to watch TNA to see him until he got his drug charge and wasn’t allowed to come back over

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Omg I used to love watching wrestling. I met the Dudley boys once and his hand could have crushed my entire arm. My daughter was obsessed with Jeff Hardy so I took her to watch TNA to see him until he got his drug charge and wasn’t allowed to come back over
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Don’t remind me, I love Jeff hardy and I think my heart shattered when he wasn’t allowed to the UK anymore

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Man made pearls,you would buy them to be opened on livestreams,then pick what accessories you can get them added to. Was a huge scam. I remember here was a couple that used to do it and scammed thousands off of people,can’t remember their names though
Hannah, can't remember his name, all I remember his printer going off all the time, one of the best times on fb. When eq put are arse to the camera and said print this 🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I try go as much as I can, I went to see royal rumble a few years back and honestly such a great experience. Almost wet myself seeing Roman reigns in person, but I keep that secret bc it goes against my gayness😭😭 hope you all love it this year
I like Edge , I'm going in the hope the boys have a good experience , if I get to see any I enjoyed watching as a kid I'll be happy. I must admit I watched AEW when it started and liked Hangman Page 😂

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I never been big all my life till now aged 60, can't shift it at all 3 stone overweight it's very disheartening when you try with no results

I don't know but I get a feeling it's from or part of the click
Trust me when I hit 40 that was an eye opener lol I felt like I was 80. I guess it can be very disheartening when you try and it doesn’t budge 😩

Medusa

I don't know anything about any of the other people, Iv never watched them or followed them. I'm just saying I know what EQ is like so I'm not adding fuel to the fire about the things I have heard her say about her mother. Because I know how calculated she is and I'm not having her use it to her advantage.
I've made no secret about my feelings when it comes to EQ, I find the things she says vile. I don't side with either of them. I'm also aware of how calculated EQ can be but i couldn't sit on the information especially if its true. I guess time will tell and the truth will eventually come out. As for Mama Kaz, she's known for her lies, I don't even follow her on my main account because I dislike the girl. But I completely understand what you mean.