Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I can ask, but I'm not prepared to give my number out or my details to someone so that they can send me receipts. I know they have receipts but it's a case if how involved do I get and is it worth doxxing who I am.. I would prefer if they came on here and posted what they have.
I don’t mind if you want to have them sent to my Insta? And I can forward them to you? I’ll middle man but I don’t want to post anything haha

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I've made no secret about my feelings when it comes to EQ, I find the things she says vile. I don't side with either of them. I'm also aware of how calculated EQ can be but i couldn't sit on the information especially if its true. I guess time will tell and the truth will eventually come out. As for Mama Kaz, she's known for her lies, I don't even follow her on my main account because I dislike the girl. But I completely understand what you mean.
I just think the effort that would go into procuring and hiding a gun when you could've used those resources to end it/run is sus to me. I'd find it more believable that it was Dean's as a drug dealer. Like am I going to go round the houses to get a firearm and keep it in the same property that I have a murder-obsessed boyfriend in? I understand other weapons/plans, just not that

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Been asleep for 3 hrs!! So just catching up on here. But who the do is this Screenshot_20240516_151003_TikTok.jpg
That's Joan Crawford
joan crawford mom GIF by IFC

(and that's Faye Dunaway as Joan crawford)

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just think the effort that would go into procuring and hiding a gun when you could've used those resources to end it/run is sus to me. I'd find it more believable that it was Dean's as a drug dealer. Like am I going to go round the houses to get a firearm and keep it in the same property that I have a murder-obsessed boyfriend in? I understand other weapons/plans, just not that
He is a dealer

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I'm so happy you're back! I am the same with gaming. If a child is on my team I filter things I say. I don't go all in like I do when it's with my friends or my kids (grown-ups) I would NEVER communicate with them outside of the game. That's weird behavior to me.
I fully leave games when I’m gaming and a kid joins bc they fers are low-key so mean 😭

Medusa

Can I just put this out there.. I won't dox myself for anyone on TT, I've never been on insta and don't intend on opening an account just so someone can send me receipts. I've posted what I have and as far as I'm concerned everyone is entitled to make their own minds up, or the people who have the receipts can open an account on here and post them, themselves.

Last edited: