Why does pearl sound like she’s just transmitted from 1960’s to 2024💀
Back To The Future Film GIF

Also pearl it’s Karma kaz NOT Kammy kaz😭😭
"Now see here, listen here, kiddos..."

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I can see why dg fans are all claiming victory

I don’t think what he’s previously said takes away from how dg and others pressure and encourage massive gifting. Two things can exist at once tho the simpletons of TikTok (as usual) don’t seem to get that. There always has to be a victor and the other is automatically bad.

So one could argue “Kas is just as bad as DG”… but I don’t believe anyone could argue “see! DG is innocent”

I didn’t notice him not being accountable for his actions, he said it was his feeling months ago… but I was listening with half an ear as I was working

Personally - I’m on the fence. It shows him to be a flawed indivual, and does show that he has felt personally slighted by the gifting process. As someone who has hated gifting since I first saw it, I find the videos offputting. However he could have reflected upon it and realised it’s immoral. A bad analogy - some people eat meat then stop due to a change of their feelings on the ethics. And that’s fine and valid.

Ultimately it’s a shame as DG has “won”, just like he has over DHB valid points as DHB beat up his ex and also has got a bit of a personal hate boner over DG now which makes him look weird

Sorry for essah
They can absolutely exist at the same time and one isn’t related to the other and why I didn’t mention it at all. That message is still very important, it’s just unfortunate the messenger is now being called into question 😬

I agree with your fourth paragraph completely, I absolutely can see someone changing their mind and/or being triggered by an event, into changing their stance.

It is very much a shame that this goes to “that” camp 🤦🏻‍♀️ I did not know that about DHB, the do?

Edit: I don’t think him dismissing the length of time since and not contextualising the matter, is taking accountability 👀

Last edited: