Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
So Angie spoke about Chloe & Tinks kids, trauma and went after them both for months. Angie, who "jokes" about every sensitive topic going.

Alex and Kelly "joked" about a non existent hypothetical child.

How does that then turn into Chloe, Tink and co hanging about with Angie?

Is it a case of dropping their morals about one situation for the chance to talk about the other? Personally I don't get it.
I’m right with you here! Of all boxes to go into…. Why Angie & Pearl???

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
So Angie spoke about Chloe & Tinks kids, trauma and went after them both for months. Angie, who "jokes" about every sensitive topic going.

Alex and Kelly "joked" about a non existent hypothetical child.

How does that then turn into Chloe, Tink and co hanging about with Angie?

Is it a case of dropping their morals about one situation for the chance to talk about the other? Personally I don't get it.
You took the thought right out of my head! I was laughing to myself about how hypocritical it was.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Possibly an unpopular opinion….

I wish people would stop offering their inboxes to strangers.

It’s so very dangerous and takes many years training to support somebody in crisis or who’s experienced trauma.
This! 100%. Plus like idk them from Adam. Could be telling them the worst things that’s happened to me and I have no clue who they’re telling

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This! 100%. Plus like idk them from Adam. Could be telling them the worst things that’s happened to me and I have no clue who they’re telling
That would be my concern.
That they would then turn around and use what you've told them against you in some way (they in reference to Brigham, Red, etc)