Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Ffs did she just say her kids friends are coming round! She's smashed and there's a pool in the garden! How old are her kids??
No Way Reaction GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well wouldn’t it be nice to book a holiday with hours to go, go get new clothes etc, do of Lawrence, you begging f, us normal non begging working people have to plan, no morals, have everything paid for them by sat on your big fat ass doing absolutely jack se but shovel food in your gob with your fingers, orgasm over it, fing hill billy.

Rant over

Nov 10, 2023
I’m the one who exposed her to uk tt on Tony’s live i cant believe she’s still on here, she’s had all my accounts blocked! Vile human she is and Aus police will do screw all, it aggravates me so much wish our laws were different
She’s talking to a 14 year old boy again. People were calling her out. She turns my stomach. Apparently she needs to show kids the way because their parents can’t 🤢

miserycc

May 17, 2024
Chernobyl
She’s talking to a 14 year old boy again. People were calling her out. She turns my stomach. Apparently she needs to show kids the way because their parents can’t 🤢
Ahhhh thanks for that I’ll pass it onto someone else who deals with her daily so we can pass it on to the police here I’ll have to make another burner acc to record her lives again! Vile Cretan it is

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Was this not established months ago about talking about other creators🤣🤣i definitely remember seeing it
I thought this too. Going by the comments, it's apparently something DG's said? So in other words 'unless you're up my ass, I'm going running to my agency/manager'
I saw no change months ago with TT allowing toxic behaviour and I doubt I'll see any change going forward 🙄

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I thought this too. Going by the comments, it's apparently something DG's said? So in other words 'unless you're up my ass, I'm going running to my agency/manager'
I saw no change months ago with TT allowing toxic behaviour and I doubt I'll see any change going forward 🙄
Exactly. I remember Miss Red etc discussing about it because it was stated it would fall under "bullying". I remember a few people did get banned so started using lingo for names but it lasted like a week and things went back to normal. If i remember right Pearl had a hissy fit over it