Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I’m really surprised at them all. Surely they know that Flange is literally thriving off this…
Me me me me me me

Me Me Me Mateo GIF by Superstore

Feb 29, 2024
Angie has on multiple occasions disbelieved when women say they were in a DV relationship.
Demanded proof and made them feel like complete s for even telling their stories. Sometimes
Angie, you cannot prove it - Sometimes abusers don't leave physical scars but mental ones instead!
It's disgusting!!! I was only hit once but had verbal/money abuse for years. When I split up everyone said 'oh never knew he was like that' that was family and close friends that said that. They are very clever and hide it from the world

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie has on multiple occasions disbelieved when women say they were in a DV relationship.
Demanded proof and made them feel like complete s for even telling their stories. Sometimes
Angie, you cannot prove it - Sometimes abusers don't leave physical scars but mental ones instead!
That's because Angela has lied about her own DV so assumes everyone else is a snake like her. A real DV survivor would never ask another person for proof...