Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
pennywise stephen king GIF by Maudit
Angie dropping from the box because she can’t get her own way….she’s just waiting to pop back up to chat s

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
If anyone doubts my age now, I remember when AOL discs were sent out as junk mail, know that a floppy disc isn't sexual, can still mimic the dial up screech and use both of my hands if someone asks me how I'd take a photograph... 🤣🤣

200.gif

Sorry. I've gone off on my own tangent. XD
Remember when floppy discs were used to fire up word and the OS system. You had to use the run command to get the computer to work

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
We should defo do one though. She’s been sliding as there’s so much juicy gossip dropping everywhere
Im definitely up for this, would need to prepare for it so it’s smooth AF unlike her forehead.

It’s just ridiculous how, the deflection she does every time, and the fact that even Charlie is defending her given what he’s done.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
If anyone doubts my age now, I remember when AOL discs were sent out as junk mail, know that a floppy disc isn't sexual, can still mimic the dial up screech and use both of my hands if someone asks me how I'd take a photograph... 🤣🤣

200.gif

Sorry. I've gone off on my own tangent. XD

I very much remember the floppy discs, and how I loved it so much when we got a floppy disc that wasn’t black or blue and we managed to get a funky coloured one.

Oh, the joys of being a bit old.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I very much remember the floppy discs, and how I loved it so much when we got a floppy disc that wasn’t black or blue and we managed to get a funky coloured one.

Oh, the joys of being a bit old.
I still have a few around that I can't chuck due to the nostalgia of how exciting it was receiving it... It was a flex.

And I would've killed for the Mac desktop that had the coloured plastic backing. Killed.

Apple Thumbs Up GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I still have a few around that I can't chuck due to the nostalgia of how exciting it was receiving it... It was a flex.

And I would've killed for the Mac desktop that had the coloured plastic backing. Killed.

Apple Thumbs Up GIF

Oh my god those Mac desktops were a life goal for me at one point. Never did get one 🤣