Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Names:

•BabaReindeary
•SigourneysBeaver
•JusticeForPickles (in ref to Miss J/Alco Ange eating pickles)
•SentFremiFon
•BumholeEyes/ButtEyes/TeethEyes/ToothyEyes
•IvannaHump/IvankaHumph
•Miley Bido
•Dixie Normous (😂😂)
•Sarah Tonin
•Maxine Pad (This one would get to Tony)
•Driving Mr Lurch
I’m claiming Ballerina Barbie for when I can change my name 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Now I want to make one and pretend to be Abel and run around after you asking why we can't just be proper brothers and how come you keep bonking me on the head with things 😂😂 "Cain...this is too much...I can't keep waking up under hay in the fields, Cain...why do you keep hitting me in the head, Cain?"
I'm going to be Gale Weathers (or her bangs) and report on this biblical situation of murder and mystery
200.gif

reporting for CC on Gale Weathers CCTV
@gale.weathers.reports

Mar 15, 2024
england
I think I have know what Kelly is on about with health condition….she said the same thing weeks ago and I have my thoughts on it…..if she keeps dropping hints others are going to jump with the same thoughts as me. (I could be wrong but the hinting it just to obvious)

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I think I have know what Kelly is on about with health condition….she said the same thing weeks ago and I have my thoughts on it…..if she keeps dropping hints others are going to jump with the same thoughts as me. (I could be wrong but the hinting it just to obvious)
Yeah, I have noticed her mentioning it but im too dense to figure out what it might be.
Ah well, im sure it'll be revealed soon enough.