Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

imhere2024

Apr 8, 2024
scotland
Suspicious Saturday Night Live GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
No wanting as much info on him to out him 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I dunno y'know, Kelly really is a piece of s but we can all quite clearly see shes not batting above 100 iq wise. If Big-tiddied Brigham was manipulating other who had been through trauma/were experiencing mental illness and being predatory with them - someone so easily malleable as Oirish would be prized meat. A paranoid attack dog he could use.
I also don't believe anything about him and Toni jade breaking up, I think she was planted to gain stronger footing, and she would get told things he wouldn't IF they were seen as warring ex's. WHY the do was she streaming him in the plm clapper? Can someone explain unless she's of the same mindset as him (re: her also joking about the chair)
So we have a man who has;
Wanked on live (while muted)
Solicited sensitive information about WOMENS vulnerabilities
Bragged about the dark web
Made images of women as male CSA'rs
Only really hangs out with women, online, who don't have many other men in their boxes, and have kitchen table conversations quite publicly.
This heavy-breathing, denture-wearing, lump of visceral fat, has listened to people recount their trauma, and has also joked about CSA trauma directly to Maryanne (who I'm presuming has a cognitive barrier by the way people treat her/protect her? sorry if that's me being ignorant about her situation), in front of Kelly, who he definitely knows has experienced CSA. He's a manipulative, pervy, grotesque deviant at BEST.
Taurian just said about how Alex was going to show his face before - he has, the mask has slipped.

John Wayne Gacy was a beloved member of his community, party clown, and KFC manager (hey hey). He also had a graveyard of young men under his house.
I'm stoned so sorry if this is incoherent. And hello to anyone who made it this far (that will not include Judas/Cain)

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I dunno y'know, Kelly really is a piece of s but we can all quite clearly see shes not batting above 100 iq wise. If Big-tiddied Brigham was manipulating other who had been through trauma/were experiencing mental illness and being predatory with them - someone so easily malleable as Oirish would be prized meat. A paranoid attack dog he could use.
I also don't believe anything about him and Toni jade breaking up, I think she was planted to gain stronger footing, and she would get told things he wouldn't IF they were seen as warring ex's. WHY the do was she streaming him in the plm clapper? Can someone explain unless she's of the same mindset as him (re: her also joking about the chair)
So we have a man who has;
Wanked on live (while muted)
Solicited sensitive information about WOMENS vulnerabilities
Bragged about the dark web
Made images of women as male CSA'rs
Only really hangs out with women, online, who don't have many other men in their boxes, and have kitchen table conversations quite publicly.
This heavy-breathing, denture-wearing, lump of visceral fat, has listened to people recount their trauma, and has also joked about CSA trauma directly to Maryanne (who I'm presuming has a cognitive barrier by the way people treat her/protect her? sorry if that's me being ignorant about her situation), in front of Kelly, who he definitely knows has experienced CSA. He's a manipulative, pervy, grotesque deviant at BEST.
Taurian just said about how Alex was going to show his face before - he has, the mask has slipped.

John Wayne Gacy was a beloved member of his community, party clown, and KFC manager (hey hey). He also had a graveyard of young men under his house.
I'm stoned so sorry if this is incoherent. And hello to anyone who made it this far (that will not include Judas/Cain)
I would agree, at least in part, if I hadn't been watching Oirish Kelly for the last 2 years. She's a nasty, nasty woman. She's not as easily manipulated as she makes out, and there's a reason why she hangs out with s. Anyone half-decent move the do away from her soon enough.