Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ sheilas milkshake has triggered debs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘nice one girl ๐Ÿ˜˜
I donโ€™t normally do boxโ€™s but I was ready for putting debs in one๐Ÿ˜ณ stupid t think she can speak to people like that. Thinking she can phone an ambulance from N.I to cal. She got triggered because I wrote โ€œitโ€™ll take precisely 7hrs 49minsโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Angry Reality Tv GIF by Real Housewives Of Cheshire

Feb 29, 2024
Time to reveal my long game Angie troll.

The video that she paid me ยฃ100 for, I added a secret character to the video that she didnโ€™t know about, and she just used the video happily to promote her lives.

So take a zoom in on the middle of the crowd in the very first screen of the video
Youโ€™re welcome.

9504D7C6-7FBB-4BAA-8119-E8AE16312F06.jpeg

HaveNoMercy

Feb 29, 2024
I donโ€™t normally do boxโ€™s but I was ready for putting debs in one๐Ÿ˜ณ stupid t think she can speak to people like that. Thinking she can phone an ambulance from N.I to cal. She got triggered because I wrote โ€œitโ€™ll take precisely 7hrs 49minsโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
she is gobby an knows it all when she knows do all, i was laughing an thinking gowan girl give her some CC fery ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Just to let u all know, not everyone from Northern Ireland is as dense as debs