Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Chester luv, calling Taurian an “absolute n”. I am disgusted. He was far too gently handled last time and it’s enabled him to feel comfortable doing this 💔
Because he's a rat , he's the lowest of the low , has the IQ of a box of cornflakes , people like him won't go far in life because of his stinking attitude , tbf I'd never expect less from someone who sits in the boozer all day x (Sorry , I hadn't watched the screen recordings yet because I know they'd just anger me)

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I think we need to do a pile on next time Luke is on , I'd REALLY love to find out how to do that bot thing she he wouldn't get away with not seeing it spoken about in his live
I tried to tag him in the video of it but the little arsehole has his tags turned off. Great way to keep informed for your ‘non biased’ fyp show

Mar 2, 2024
Another failed pedalo hunter who thinks his s doesn't stink , probably got bullied at school ,no real friends , probably has a conviction list as long as his arm so is using this `I'm a pedo hunter` so people rim his ass and it glorifies him
Praise The Lord Applause GIF