Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hann is getting on my tits. ‘You have to publically apologise’ girl Chester has the brain cells of a revolving door, he will take this as apologise and it’s fixed, and it’ll happen again and again. Hold him accountable for do sake
Sorry is something you say after the first mistake, anytime after that it's a choice. Sorry means do all on that app.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Something doesn’t sit right with me about her
because something isn't right. I put this to the more sensible creators who might on the off chance read, Comment Cafe, the next time Hann says she works in the law press her to clarify if she is qualified and to specify what she is qualified in. A responsible creator would check her credentials first before giving her a platform to offer unsolicited legal advice.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah but Miss Hann the lawyer thinks she can ‘fix’ everyone. Racism isn’t something that can be fixed, he’s a vile t, end of story
I can't watch Han, Iv been saying she's weird for months. Her and TJ need to host their own lives and stop demanding boxes. This isn't law and order go play legal somewhere else.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I can't watch Han, Iv been saying she's weird for months. Her and TJ need to host their own lives and stop demanding boxes. This isn't law and order go play legal somewhere else.
Half the s she says isn’t even correct, my dad is literally a lawyer, and he cringes at half the bullshit he listens to her sprout. She tried to play legally blonde and fails miserably

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Hello all ❤️
New here but ive been reading for months. I love it here and cant wait to join in the convos 😍

Im Watching You GIF by Superstore

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
So Taurian got dropped from Clare Baldings, by Chester, that made Clare look bad and he got mad at his gimp? So then Fester took it out on Taurian further because he was shamed by his YMCA lavah?
Animation Magnify GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

and he's a raging bigot, deeply unhappy and swollen. And the mod girl, do her, she's been screen recording planned dog-whistles and outright bigotry and now ss herself. TO THE STOCKS!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
So Taurian got dropped from Clare Baldings, by Chester, that made Clare look bad and he got mad at his gimp? So then Fester took it out on Taurian further because he was shamed by his YMCA lavah?
Animation Magnify GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

and he's a raging bigot, deeply unhappy and swollen. And the mod girl, do her, she's been screen recording planned dog-whistles and outright bigotry and now ss herself. TO THE STOCKS!
Well said. Tiktok really needs a good clear out

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
because something isn't right. I put this to the more sensible creators who might on the off chance read, Comment Cafe, the next time Hann says she works in the law press her to clarify if she is qualified and to specify what she is qualified in. A responsible creator would check her credentials first before giving her a platform to offer unsolicited legal advice.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Sometimes I think these people have that kink where they love being told about themselves. I don’t know what it’s called. Why continue to be sty then firing up a live and putting the people in who you know are going to bash you. I think they like it a get off on it.
I’ve got a couple of clients who pay me good money to tell them about themselves. I hope they don’t find out they can get it for free on TikTok or I’m gonna be fed for my Starbucks addiction 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣