Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

This is reaper incase we need a visual, but it does seem very culty 😭 and they name themselves "reapers naughty teddy bear" iv been saying I think cockerpoo is furry though 😭😭
Omg 😂 i didn't realise it was actually a person controlling them i thought it was just some weird little click like the cult. A bunch off weird kinky old women 🤢

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Find it strange that the person going after Lisa in the comments is also someone in a position of power 👀
I knew those names seemed familiar to me and I remembered I seen a video on Lisa's page back in Feb (25/02) it's one of her first few videos and in it she explains who these people are and what has been happening between them all. They seem like a nasty bunch of fs going by all her screenshots. Its all very bizarre.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think Chester’s deleted his tt account

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Mar 2, 2024
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
From what I’ve seen EQ has two breasts. Nail gunned on the front of her like two sad grapefruits 😣

Your spelling is actually upsetting me. Honestly the education system is failing badly

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I knew those names seemed familiar to me and I remembered I seen a video on Lisa's page back in Feb (25/02) it's one of her first few videos and in it she explains who these people are and what has been happening between them all. They seem like a nasty bunch of fs going by all her screenshots. Its all very bizarre.
Their names are giving off kink community furrys 😭😭😭😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Damn this is the first time this happened to me, I recorded CLA singing to a song playing, went to upload it but it’s saying it’s copyright. Does anyone know of a free app that will let me take the background music out and keep CLA’s voice in?

Did you sort this?

If you can send me the video I have CapCut pro so I can remove the music?