Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angie starts accusing chippy of making up his DV relationship, also starts speculating on Charlie getting his devices checked. Then proceeds to announce that tomorrow she’s reporting them to the police for harassment. Driving me wild
They'd have a field day if they downloaded her devices , I wonder if that's part of the reason the iPhone went out of the window 🤔

They'd have a field day if they downloaded her devices , I wonder if that's part of the reason the iPhone went out of the window 🤔
It baffles me that her viewers witness all of this, and think she’s in the right 😂 they see all the hypocrisy and contradictions and then type “you’re so real” and “you say it how it is ang”. These people would easily fall for email scams

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I can’t believe tiktok is free 🤣🤣 just when you think you have seen everything the algorithm surprises you 🤣
View attachment trim.E16F5E42-34AA-42B6-B895-63180A063C7D.MOV
'I will get through this'
No... Never?!
the hills suprised GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It baffles me that her viewers witness all of this, and think she’s in the right 😂 they see all the hypocrisy and contradictions and then type “you’re so real” and “you say it how it is ang”. These people would easily fall for email scams
100% , what's real about Angie? Only thing she keeps real is her personal hygiene or lack of :sick: 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Has he lost any weight from his op? I don’t watch him.
Well says he has does weekly weigh ins but tbh I can’t see it, he is so obsessed with food, it’s ok having this op well he had the bypass (I had the sleeve) but you have to sort your eating habits out, everything he eats is processed food, I have had to re look everything from cooking etc, even the hubby has lost weight lol 😂
He says he has lost 6st in 17 weeks