Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
"I've never been involved in doxing, especially not on social media."

What an odd way to put it...

Alison Brie Reaction GIF
He stumbled on his words when saying that. As if he's been doxing using other methods

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I did a whole Essay at uni about
SA abuse in campuses
and had to research about pros and cons about reporting crimes and the effects of the victim. Unlike these dickheads on the app I used actual statistical research to back up my information from the Office of National statistics
I'm giving you a whole entire box of Krispy Kreme donuts

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Not gonna lie, I'm still not sure why Tinks is upset. Is it just because Alex has private information of hers? Or has he threatened her directly? (I'm not trying to diminish it, just trying to clarify.)

IMO Alex's behaviour shifted when he was a box squatter on Angie's last Autumn. He became more and more disingenuous and arrogant the longer he stayed with the cult. Then, once he left and his haram swarmed around him his ego grew, then the risings and the link with "big creators" caused his ego to grow exponentially.

I hate people saying "master manipulator" on tiktok, because it makes me cringe, but he definitely has used his man tears and white knight syndrome to manipulate and prey upon vulnerable people. I hope he gets his comeuppance and I hope it feels like being bitten by a million fire ants.

Go Away Whatever GIF by TNC Africa
She did just get social services involved in her life, I would be spinning too.
Have any of the other women faced something like that while friends with him? Regardless if it's warranted or not I would be knocked sick with the penny dropping he's threatened other