Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
They aren't grasping that the issue with Miss Dread is HOW she has handled her friends behaviours. She has not given the same energy to them as she has others and proceeds to still remain friends afterwards? It's hypocrisy and double standards
Her supporters are absolutely incapable of thinking below surface level. They just see it as a hate campaign against their precious Miss Beg.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Sick of the word policing in the comments.

Some of us chose to call ourselves victims and that’s cool.

Others choose to call themselves survivors and that’s cool too.
Thank you! I'm a victim, never dealt with things, never recovered, never moved past trauma, it consumes me, cannot call myself a survivor. I am a victim. Sorry.

But also understand the survivor!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Once my friends show an inkling of a change in behaviour I cut them off. That for me makes me unable to view them the same. But then again i'm not a 30+ old woman sat on tik tok live everyday watching what other people are doing because I have no friends in real life. I'm happy with my family around me and a close social network.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I can say Jazmin has been advised by police not to share, try not to react etc. I hope Miss Red doesn’t host a live about Jazmin, it would be wrong, the lass is escaping DV, and it could put way more pressure on her.

I’ve been reading, not commenting much as this weekend has taken its toll. And like chicken wings, I still live the violence and indescribable acts daily, so I’m very much a victim that’s survived day by day.