Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

People on this app really need to grow some balls and stop the flip flopping!!!!
Thats like waiting for hell to freeze, its never gonna happen. I've watched these people slate each other then jump in their boxes and kiss their arse, they don't have a mind of their own, one person says "jump" they all ask how high?!! Fickle fers.
Soz, I'm a touch temperamental today. 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm going to go off for a bit as I've realised I've said way too much about myself this morning. I'm annoyed with myself. I've unknowingly spouted so much information about me personally that I can't even take back now. FFS

Cya later, take care
There's no need to be annoyed, we are completely anonymous and can't judge you. I know it's hard to talk about issue like that but none of it is identifiable so don't worry. I hope some of it helped 🤎

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I'm going to go off for a bit as I've realised I've said way too much about myself this morning. I'm annoyed with myself. I've unknowingly spouted so much information about me personally that I can't even take back now. FFS

Cya later, take care
Don't feel like that. I actually feel a bit liberated that IV spoke about my MH/pip situation today, as I dont normally mention it. I actually don't feel so alone now. So thank U for telling Ur story

Medusa

That’s us both , I’m sick of all the horrible fs that continuously think they can get unscathed😕
It's literally like they're all trying to get one up on each other, yet none of their hands are clean. They've all fed up, some have consoled him and other's have enabled him and now they're doing damage control.
fTARDS!!

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Sounds like Life finally went off the edge
We live in hope...

prayer GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

Cya later, take care
stop worrying, we are all strangers on the internet, honestly, i am sure you have better things to worry about

Medusa

Cya later, take care
We've all revealed something personal about ourselves on here. We may be anonymous and behind fake profiles but we are also Human. Please don't be hard on yourself it happens to the best of us. Take some time out and we'll be here when you're ready. 🤎

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
We've all revealed something personal about ourselves on here. We may be anonymous and behind fake profiles but we are also Human. Please don't be hard on yourself it happens to the best of us. Take some time out and we'll be here when you're ready. 🤎
I was literally about to say the same thing. We are humans, and real people. Don't feel bad, I actually hope you feel better for sharing your thoughts and feelings. even if it is to strangers x