Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Gemzino has met up with BossCali

No Way Quinta Brunson GIF by ABC Network

Feb 29, 2024
Why oh why is DG dickwad asleep on live? I can safely say I don't want to watch the t when he's awake never mind asleep. Unless a bear appears and attacks, but alas no bears where he is.

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Was he actually asleep or just pretending? I’ve seen some weird s on lives, but one of the weirdest I’ve seen is people pretending to be asleep so people will sent them the big gifts that make noises to ‘wake them up’! It’s just another form of manipulation!

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
I haven't watched Mandy, been listening for like 2 minutes. Again the claim that a large group of people have ended up in hospital because of Alex and Kelly is crazy to me.
I completely get it. What they said affected many people. As a survivor, those comments and everything that followed takes you back to thinking about what happened to you. You remember every sound, smell, etc.
Many people haven't been as fortunate as to deal with the trauma and if they suffer with MH and SH and something like this would undo all the work you've done to try and move on.
I'm a strong person but I have been extremely anxious for the last few days.
People handle it in different ways, there's no right ir wrong here, especially for survivors.
No hate, just trying to explain.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I completely get it. What they said affected many people. As a survivor, those comments and everything that followed takes you back to thinking about what happened to you. You remember every sound, smell, etc.
Many people haven't been as fortunate as to deal with the trauma and if they suffer with MH and SH and something like this would undo all the work you've done to try and move on.
I'm a strong person but I have been extremely anxious for the last few days.
People handle it in different ways, there's no right ir wrong here, especially for survivors.
No hate, just trying to explain.
As someone who has also suffered with these things first hand, which i shouldn't need to disclose to validate my point. I find it hard to believe a large group of people self harmed, ended up in hospital and then went to Alex's ex's friends of 24 hours to tell them, who then broadcasted it over several lives. It's absolutely bizarre.