Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie trying her hardest to squeeze a tear out

nicki minaj eyes blinking GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Like I said. I never intended it to become a personal target. i just asked a direct question after being inboxed about concerns, I apologised to her earlier about it and said I was taking her word, other people make their own choices from it. I don't really know what else to do or say.
Don't sweat it, people have asked if I was Jodie before and you apologised.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Don't sweat it, people have asked if I was Jodie before and you apologised.
Ngl I'm just going to log out for the day. I asked a question and it feels like I'm the bad guy for it. I never asked for proof, I literally stated I was taking her word for it. We have all be questioned who we are, heck I have several times, I have people linking me to Alex etc. I only have good intentions at heart but the minute people view you differently that is when you cant change that view from them. Feels like me asking a simple question is being spiralled out that I have created this witch hunt on Bascar for having disabilities which was not the intention at all.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Ngl I'm just going to log out for the day. I asked a question and it feels like I'm the bad guy for it. I never asked for proof, I literally stated I was taking her word for it. We have all be questioned who we are, heck I have several times, I have people linking me to Alex etc. I only have good intentions at heart but the minute people view you differently that is when you cant change that view from them. Feels like me asking a simple question is being spiralled out that I have created this witch hunt on Bascar for having disabilities which was not the intention at all.
Honestly, dont worry about it. Just brush it off. We all have been in your position at some point, it isn't a big deal, and everyone is fine <3 we will laugh about it at some point. xxx

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I didn't take it like that, you asked a question and I thought it would just be easier if she sent proof so I could confirm or deny and then it's done and dusted 😊

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I didn't take it like that, you asked a question and I thought it would just be easier if she sent proof so I could confirm or deny and then it's done and dusted 😊
I never even mentioned disabilities. I have a fed back myself. I asked a question and it was answered and I moved on from it, other people spiralled out from it.

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
Well, I just got muted then blocked from Scotty's live for absolutely no reason. There must be some paranoia there for whatever reason, but considering I don't pick sides on this app, it just makes her look really strange.
JoFletcherMutesMeFromScotty'sLive.jpg JoFletcherBlocksMeFromScotty'sLive.jpg