Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
He started by telling them he needed in the box or he and his cat were going to jump off a bridge. Little weird but that's Cal. Then he started dancing. He danced for a good 5 minutes then he turned his back on his camera, grabbed his pants, pulled them down to his knees, and bent over. The boxes screamed and Canadian Angie restarted the live. I was in bed and was so shocked I dropped the phone on my face. It was all butthole and balls.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Read that twice and still laughed 🤣🤣

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Whoever set up that MISS RED IS A LIAR" Account is a genius she had to come off to block it 🤣🤣

Because she went sub only their name kept coming up on the screen when they shared the live and they couldn't click to block 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
An account came in called truth hurts, isn't that leona? I'm sure I saw that they subbed

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
They go a roast chicken salad baguette and holy do it's delicious
I must admit , I love the chicken baguette with a nice cold coke zero , but they use the wrong salad , I want some iceberg not some rotten leaf that's been grown in somebodies back yard , they also fill it with half a tree and I spend half my lunch break take it out 😭 😭

Medusa

Apologies for @ing you with it, I think because i initially started it by asking i feel responsible for it. I hope she is ok myself, I understand if she is angry or upset at me for singling her out which is why i'm not pushing a reply from her or continuously @ing her
It's all good, I think comments can be taken the wrong way especially when tension are running high.
No Problem Yes GIF