Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
do me who put 50p in lifeontheedge today 💀
Scared Dog GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Ooops we apparently say the most disgusting things about people on TT, according to Angie that is.
Hmm...she just asked to be insulted, huh?

Alco Angie who perpetually has the visage of a thawed out cadaver that has been left out during a heatwave? The same Alco Ange who has meltdowns over food deliveries and launches her phone out the window? The wannabe dementor who sits online telling people she's thrown her skanky clunge at essentially every male family member she has (whether they exist or not/dead or alive) as well as animals and will probably start saying she's fornicating with ghosts next...the drunken ped cult leader who loves peds so much she just can't resist collecting as many as possible...I wonder, does she even recognise the words that have come out of her own rotten and festering maw? The racism, the ableism, the victim blaming and apologist attitude (towards predators/rapists/peds), the transphobia/all the discrimination she ss out of that hole she calls a mouth on the daily.
I could never say worse than anything that deranged, old, vile and disgusting, b has said because the types of thoughts that wrinkled hoe-bag has simply don't enter my mind and the disgusting words she uses aren't in my vocabulary.