Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Dermal piercings, a few years ago, ripped out on a blanket unfortunately. I think I might get them done again 🥰

Movie Reaction GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
If anyone’s interested delulu gave an update on Frankie earlier, she’s not left the cult she’s just taking some time away from the app.

Angie is definitely feeling the dent she’s been bare begging today.
I dont believe that for one second. Frankies had enough of Angie, taking a break my hole 🤣🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I want to know how Angies been dragged into exposing Lisa or giving this weird kink community that cockerpoo has befriended a platform to expose Lisa. It's just all so weird 😭
Angie doing it takes the heat away from cockercunt , which in turn takes the heat away from Red , J etc from doing it. It's weird as do , imagine trying to want to get in to the friendship circle :sick:

Mar 15, 2024
england
I want to know how Angies been dragged into exposing Lisa or giving this weird kink community that cockerpoo has befriended a platform to expose Lisa. It's just all so weird 😭
Am watching Lisa now and she’s talking about her mental health and how low she is. So I am wondering will Angie drop the live as she has stated people shouldn’t do lives on people who are struggling. 🤔