Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
CockerCunt is a massive narcissist! Patronising t that she is. Couldn’t use Reds platform for this so doing it on Angies 🙄 Lisa’s MH is bad and they know this yet here they are ganging up on 1 person! 🤬
She's worse, this behaviour, this low and calm is a different category B personality disorder altogether. And her having some form of social position of power fits well within it. Especially when it has had no real effect on her, she's doing it because she simply can, and whatever she does she is not used to having her position questioned.

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
I cannot stomach Cockerpoo more now than ever before. We're watching a live on Delusive Angie, who has slept with every animal and male family member she's ever had (remember this is from her mouth not mine). And we've got a morality TikTok Live on someone sleeping with people in bradford etc.

Clearly the person is unwell. Whether you like their behaviour or not. How this helps I've got no idea....

Cockerpoo....

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
This is horrendous. Is there nothing too sacred for Angie to try and profit off? Why is cockerpoo doing this? I actually fing can’t with these people.
I just really don't get it. I haven't followed much of the story, because you know cockerpoo 👎 but it was clear to even me that a very high percentage of TT thought this was a case of mistaken identity. The normal, decent thing to do would be to acknowledge that this woman has mental health issues and move on with your life.
She literally has nothing to gain from this and just shows a real evil side.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
she’s not in hospital she was seen in the pub yesterday. I personally think (unpopular opinion) that lisa is manipulative as do & she’s a compulsive liar 🤥
That's interesting how do you know she was seen in the pub? Was this from their months again?

Either way the girl is unwell, and if cockinthemouth took the right channels as she said, why do this?