Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Well do me. Woke up to the grand high incel lurking amongst the coven, and the days ending with Cocker and Kaz being revealed for who they were all along. Tonight was truly vile.
Animated GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Nothing like having a great self successful platform then selling yourself to a pyramid scheme agency ran by fing idiots. Off the top of my head i find it hard to name an agency not involved in supporting wronguns.
I agree with you I just mean in the sense that if she wants her account to be protected via an agency she could have found someone different! She shouldn’t trust Gracie anyway she’s a flip flop and a bully beg!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I don't really feel bad I don't even watch any of the people it was about. Iv never watched mama Kaz. I don't know anything about them all.
I think I've seen Mama Kaz...once? Zac (the brat?) seen him mentioned around and seen him being shown on others lives etc too guess I feel bad bc the Cockcrapper thing was more of the same BS with her trying to run Lisa down and with this Mama Kaz situation it drew attention away from it

(EDIT) do! The Cockshit debacle in Flangie's drew attention away from the MK exposure. The MK exposure might reflect badly on Red. Holy do.

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
Thanks for this! I need some educated conversation to listen to!
I think Comet Hailey is a breathe of fresh air I absolutely love that she takes no notice of who she's talking too she says how she feels I first saw her in Alex Brigham's live a few days ago and he tried to gaslight her and she wasn't having it she humbled him big up girl , keep going girl