Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’m confused, which seems to be the theme of the evening. Who is Zara and what side is she on?? She was doing the MK exposure tonight but the last time I heard her name brought up it was when the woman’s daughter who Zac had money from was in Flangie’s box. She was instrumental in exposing Zac 🫣 I’m soooo confused
Zara tried to help CLA. Got her on a cucumber diet. Tried to get her merch etc started, gifted her big. CLA turned on Zara and Zara ended up on Kazs side for a while. I don’t know what happened after that. To me she will always be the woman that made CLA live on cucumbers

Wonder if Miss Red comes on with her eyes drooping to the floor like a toddler saying I'm soo sorry guysssss.
I had to give her the benefit of the doubtttttt, I will no longer speak to Mama tramp on the app. Just behind the scenessss. URGH
She going to disappear for a week and come back and say “Kaz has always been a really good friend to me, she’s never been this way, but I am no longer her friend” she will cry and say “you all got what you wanted, you don’t want me to have any friends” and she will get into top 3 popular

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I fing hope the Queen Vic has been busy , or Franks has his bow tie on for a few days , anyone seen @Patty B ?

bow tie GIF