Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
You know I really don't care wat you think right ? I wasn't asking your permission.
Clearly you do because you are here 🤣 and what are you on about asking my permission? You didn’t deny knowing about the Alex grape comment or hanging around with PLM though did you! fing creepy maggot dicked slap head!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You know I really don't care wat you think right ? I wasn't asking your permission.
Awww man. I have a nap and another man has slithered in 😭

Go Away Do Not Want GIF

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Erm. So I’m just gonna say this. At the moment the whole app is talking about manipulation and gifting. We had that poor lady last night who’s life has been shattered by Mama Kaz.

I don’t think it’s ok to be mocking someone because of their financial situation. It’s given me the ick.
With all due respect he was in that financial position before he borrowed money to gift Angie he said it many times beforehand. I don't see how he was manipulated to send her anything, he chose to.
And today he spoke like s to our Grimsby Gobbler, that gives me more than an ick!

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
I know I'm one of very few that believe this but I believe Lisa's picture from zoom was cockerpoo. I also believe the jenny Maynard account on tiktok is cockerpoo.

Maybe Lisa got her name wrong, in cockerpoos job is her full name concealed Maybe? and Lisa went snooping and got the wrong jenny, but in saying that I believe the recording of the woman did sound like cockerpoo and i vagely remember her telling some story on reds live about a house fire very similar to that recording but ive yet to find the proof. I dunno its all very fecking weird. Loads doesn't add up ....

Could cockerpoo go by bradshaw for work and Maynard for personal? I have loads of colleagues that use maidens names for work and marriage names for social

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land
Yeah my socials name isn't my name because of my work.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Right I wasn't going to say anything but when sausage messaged me last night he said an account called here for the tea, but I only know @HereForTea whos been here from the start was a moderator on comment cafe from Luton and working for Johnny the pedo. I said none of us work here and i couldn't think of any account called here for the tea. He said proof will come out in a few days and I said if it does I'd watch but I didn't have any suspicions and again none of us actually work here.

It's just a bit odd that this delusive king account is going round saying the same sort of stuff. But I don't have anymore details than that 🤷‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵 @Miss Baguette 🥖
I was shook that chippy would even joke about this I’m 100% sure he’s saw the vile stuff king kesh said in angies live! I tried to back you up but I had to come out they all came for me and now my anxiety is through the roof I feel abit sick! I’m sorry if this triggers either of you! I couldnt just let them do that! I’m seriously triggered right now 😭😭😭😭
View attachment trim.A8D8CCB5-84EA-4F6B-ADB1-BEE563A05547.MOV
View attachment trim.6865D74A-32DF-41FB-A112-0467895D7AB6.MOV
About to watch now, I hope you’re ok 😞 I’ve already had to take a diazepam today.

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
I used to feel sorry for you , part of me had empathy when you gifted Angie big then struggled , as a dad of two boys I know what it's like not having a pot to piss in but you flip flop about so much you could become a lib dem , I don't really care who you think is who but you going after Baugette and Mrs D earlier when they're two of the most genuine people shows that you're just ready to throw anyone under the bus if it fits your narrative. We don't forget that you sat with Angie for all those months then cried when she fed you all off , and we all know you'd go running back in a heart beat given half a chance. A bit of sweet corn has more integrity than you right now.
I didn't go for baguette or Mrs d and as far as angie goes ...not a chance , I made a joke ,didn't know that guys history and gobby g decided to twist it into something else ....I apologised after its that simple..I dint anyone's sympathy and I ain't bothered about snide comments on here either. I can play the game