Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Angies expecting the police in the next hour about Charlie
The met police, on a bank holiday weekend….

pinocchio GIF
Here We Go Omg GIF by The Roku Channel
Hope one day the police have her for wasting police time and always having them in her vile gob, am calling the police if you don’t gift me I am calling the police as you have more views I am phoning the police cause my wine didn’t come
Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ woman grow the do up

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Let’s not forget Charlie fairy not only shared pissy pants ham sandwich he’s a weird man who talks inappropriately to men on the app when he’s done battles.

Short memory that he has his device checked. You get it checked if there’s previous. Not all of us are fing dumb.

Not to mention he was bestiezzz with pineapple and fiesty. do off you enabling scum bags
Just wanna say I’m in no way fighting Charlie’s corner here, what he did was vile and should never have done it. I just don’t have empathy that it happened to Angie. I just don’t care for her victim complex.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just wanna say I’m in no way fighting Charlie’s corner here, what he did was vile and should never have done it. I just don’t have empathy that it happened to Angie. I just don’t care for her victim complex.
You can only take so much she has been beating this drum for mths mths and it’s boring as do
Why doesn’t she have the same Engery for red Rhys and the mod chat of red that shared it around
She is an absolute fing waste of oxygen

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
🤦🏻‍♀️ thought she would be in QVC selllng her tictok tac on another note what happened to her on only fans she said she earned loads of that gather she did not then resorted to car bot seller lol 😂
I vaguely remember her saying she packed up her OF goodies because she thought she was moving, I think?

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
am i the only one that thinks Canadian angies live is just a EQ fan live? i cannot stand EQ and the fact that everybody excuses what she says because she owns it 🤦🏻‍♀️the girls a heed the ball. I don’t like racist pearl but people forget EQ was racist too. Bun EQ then bun her again and same with pearl and chester
I’m not an EQ stan but am horribly conflicted because I find myself internally cheering when she’s going for Delulu 🫣

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I don’t either but wrong is wrong. He’s still a wrongen for that amongst other things. We call out wrong, he’s still a questionable creature.