Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
The police were definitely there and surprisingly seem to arrive quickly most times. We only have her word that’s what happened - I don’t believe it myself. They sounded pissed 💀

Edit: yes that’s Tim
Sorry Mrs D I should have worded that better I was rage typing 🫣🤣 I 100% believe the police were there. I just don’t believe it was for Angie’s RP case.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Right Iv been tagged in another video, l'm not sharing the video because there's sick stuff about kids being said on one of the slides but there's the full screenshot of the WhatsApp thread.

Iv also refollowed sausage to ask who it's between because this is a responsibility I didn't ask for and If use are asking who the text thread is between I'll try find out.

Apparently it's between him and his friend sammi they've fallen out so she's exposing him.

This really isn't a responsibility I wanted but I'm being tagged in this stuff because Iv called it out before.

Attachments

• IMG_5641.jpeg
    IMG_5641.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 45
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Schitt's Creek gif. Annie Murphy as Alexis lies in bed in her pajamas. Looking up from her phone, she says, I'm so confused, which also appears as text.

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Right Iv been tagged in another video, l'm not sharing the video because there's sick stuff about kids being said on one of the slides but there's the full screenshot of the WhatsApp thread.

Iv also refollowed sausage to ask who it's between because this is a responsibility I didn't ask for and If use are asking who the text thread is between I'll try find out.

Apparently it's between him and his friend sammi they've fallen out so she's exposing him.

This really isn't a responsibility I wanted but I'm being tagged in this stuff because Iv called it out before.
Could Sami be @Woman.with.no.name ??

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

You don’t owe anyone anything luv, back out of anything making you uncomfortable now.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm more kicking myself i've had any contact with people from that group or linked with them because that is far from my moral status. They told me on inbox they would happily jump on a live if asked
See those messages don't align with what Iv spoke to a man with no name about. I delete my messages because if no need to keep them but a couple of months ago he was speaking to me like he'd never heard of plm before and did I know who's accounts in here were plm. That was my weird interaction. I'm not asking them to go live and talk, I think my original accusation was right and I'm sticking to it 😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

That’s the girl Demi was live with last night. She said Johnny had fed her over