Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
She’s so tedious. She saying she’s unwell? Wonder if it’s cos she let her filter come off accidentally and she’s got trauma
She's got a heart condition that affects the valves, I think a hoarse-sounding voice can be a sign of a problem, or that her heart is very tired, if that's the case she needs to go to sleep

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Wtf why’s she wasting her energy talking to randoms on tiktok.
She really shouldn't be. Regardless of whether she's had corrective surgery (I assume it would be open heart surgery), she's had a baby fairly recently (?) and that would have put her heart under huge strain. She shouldn't be stressing herself out with bullshit

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She really shouldn't be. Regardless of whether she's had corrective surgery (I assume it would be open heart surgery), she's had a baby fairly recently (?) and that would have put her heart under huge strain. She shouldn't be stressing herself out with bullshit
From what I gather she's waiting on an operation and is off work in the meantime. She spoke about it the other day. Half an hour after she gifted Angie and went live with her new idea.