Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
My Sunday head is on , so please excuse my thickness , am I right in thinking you reached out to somebody in here , via PM on Tiktok and they've shared what you'd said to Zac / his Manager?!
Never thickness from you Nolan, my explanation wasn’t the best 🤣

Indeed though that’s what I thinks happened, I reached out to one person from here. Someone that I thought had some dignity about them, the manager has told me while attempting to confront me that they’ve seen the messages in a clear attempt to try and keep me quiet.

I did send a DM to the only person I have spoke to from here privately to ask and clear it up but I didn’t get a response.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Indeed though that’s what I thinks happened, I reached out to one person from here. Someone that I thought had some dignity about them, the manager has told me while attempting to confront me that they’ve seen the messages in a clear attempt to try and keep me quiet.

I did send a DM to the only person I have spoke to from here privately to ask and clear it up but I didn’t get a response.
Wow! I do hope you're okay , it's horrible when you think you can trust somebody and they turn out to be just as bad as the people you're speaking against

Did the Manager show any proof of the messages , or do you think they were saying it to stir the pot ? Sorry , just trying to get my head around it and I'm so sorry you've had to go through this 😞

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Dunno who you are but just expose who did that, tag them and fight it out 👹

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Wow! I do hope you're okay , it's horrible when you think you can trust somebody and they turn out to be just as bad as the people you're speaking against

Did the Manager show any proof of the messages , or do you think they were saying it to stir the pot ? Sorry , just trying to get my head around it and I'm so sorry you've had to go through this 😞
They could very much trying to stir the pot, which is why I think I’m approaching the situation in such a calm manner. I’d much rather talk it out with the person and put it to bed than put them on blast and be wrong. If I am I’ll accept full responsibility

I think my hopes here was to seek a response as I know it will be read here.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
They could very much trying to stir the pot, which is why I think I’m approaching the situation in such a calm manner. I’d much rather talk it out with the person and put it to bed than put them on blast and be wrong. If I am I’ll accept full responsibility

I think my hopes here was to seek a response as I know it will be read here.
I hope you get a resolution , I'd be asking that manager for proof , if there is proof of the conversation you know all you need to know

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Are you accusing me of something? I didn’t know the guy I just said he seems alright cos of some comments I agreed with in a live. I hadn’t even heard of PLM before I started watching the lives and hearing people talk about them here. I can’t really apologise for something I didn’t know can I?
I'm not accusing you of anything, there's a comment slightly further down from that saying I was fooled by them too.

Dunno who you are but just expose who did that, tag them and fight it out 👹
I hope it’s me, I don’t recall doing anything like that, but it’s been a few days since I had a fight on here.

I want man with no name in here as I’ve got many milkshake insults ready