Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I don’t care how stupid u think I sound, it’s idiots like u that run with no facts that makes things like this happen
But given the fact we don’t know who cockerpoo is yet, and that married names exist, you posting this personal information does absolutely naff all to clear your name. How don’t you understand that?

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Her name is the same as the person people are saying is cockercunt. So people in chats have been accusing her of being cockercunt. So to prove she isn’t she’s posted her driving licence to a group of trolls who aren’t slagging her off just chatting about cockercunt!
She could just change her name on TikTok and it would all stop 🤷‍♀️
I see... thank you. I was wondering what in the Jeremy Kyle edition of guess who we were playing here.
Still, it's a big overshare with little value when we don't know what she looks like regardless.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Je ne sais pas pourquoi
ní Francach mé

conor mcgregor irish gorilla GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Oh good, since we’re on the subject of things we don’t care about, I don’t give two shiny ses about your driving license, passport etc. I couldn’t care less about you, your identity or your baseless aggression.

What I do care about is wompers like you rocking up and going at members off this thread. HFTT isn’t the one who’s just whacked their driving licence on a thread full of feral trolls.

Also may I suggest some skincare. ELF or perhaps The Ordinary.

Now SYM
I did share a pic of my Mum but deleted it, I’m not that fing stupid to post my driving license