Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
I don’t like it when people derail the fun and cause problems so I think I should have same energy for myself. first off I didn’t mean to invite a pedofile here I’d never even heard of the group PLM or of this guy until I started reading here and watching the Angie stuff.

I also don’t think my words come across well in here, i realise the tone in my head doesn’t translate to the page based on a couple of different comments not just what Zias teeth wrote to me now.…
So upon reflection think Im going to bow out and wish you all happy savagery.
I was never out to cause problems to any of you or cause people to feel uncomfortable and it’s supposed to be fun and funny,

you can believe me or not but I try to be an honest person and I genuinely didn’t know that guy or realise I was going at anybody.

So long fs, xxx
Chonky I’ll release the wolves if you don’t stay
Animation Friday GIF by STORKS

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don’t like it when people derail the fun and cause problems so I think I should have same energy for myself. first off I didn’t mean to invite a pedofile here I’d never even heard of the group PLM or of this guy until I started reading here and watching the Angie stuff.

I also don’t think my words come across well in here, i realise the tone in my head doesn’t translate to the page based on a couple of different comments not just what Zias teeth wrote to me now.…
I was never out to cause problems to any of you or cause people to feel uncomfortable and it’s supposed to be fun and funny,

you can believe me or not but I try to be an honest person and I genuinely didn’t know that guy or realise I was going at anybody.

So long fs, xxx
You are much liked and welcomed in this forum more than you realise Chonky. You are funny, sharp, insightful and have a brilliant way with words. Your presence is felt, trust me. It's a shame really that you feel you need to leave but something tells me you'll be back. at least I hope.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

So long fs, xxx
Tut..don't leave. You've explained and people can or can't put you on ignore if they choose. Stay and play?

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
let me preface with 'In my opinion' I don't think you've done anything wrong at all. On the whole I think you've been fair and measured. and I happen to think you're a great addition to comment cafe.

Love Island Fun GIF by PeacockTV
I took no notice of your reply to my comment, I like who I like ....

Feb 29, 2024

So long fs, xxx
What's going on, have I missed something!! Please don't go 😭

Mar 2, 2024

So long fs, xxx

Listen, you fing weirdo. Don’t go. I don’t want you to go, none of us do and I’m sure Doubtfire doesn’t either.

I understand how things get taken a different way to how they sound in your head. I get it. I sadly sound exactly as I type. You can have passion on something or against someone and I’ll respect it all day long. I understand it’s something that’s close to your heart. With respect though, we can’t have the same exact passion because we’re not you.

Everyone in here has certain people or creators they like. Whether we admit it or not, but in my eyes you were trying to shame Doubtfire and I gotta say the way you went in on Eugene was bad. She only asked what Zac has done. You had a perfect opportunity to explain things and show evidence that’s out there. Instead you basically called her brain dead and questioned why she’s on this thread. If you’d said that to me I’d have ripped your head off. She didn’t reply though. So effectively you shut that conversation down.

I don’t want you to leave. I tried to say things as calmly as I could in my initial message whether I did or not is open for discussion.

Just stay here you penis

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Maybe let this weekend be a reflection on how the thread is making people feel. It's been horrible since Friday.

We signed up to gossip and troll and every single day it's about heavy subjects leaving people upset and needing to take breaks it's not right.

What I will say is the accusing Mrs D of gaslighting someone is ridiculous. I try to stay out of it because it's clear me and Mrs D are friends and I'm a t and she isn't so it's a quite an unusual pairing. I don't want it to look like a pile on, but to accuse someone of that type of abuse is wild.

With that being said I regret absolutely nothing Iv said. I'm here for the funny silly stuff & moving on that's all I'll be doing!

Everyone needs to take care of themselves 👹🤎

Mar 2, 2024
Maybe let this weekend be a reflection on how the thread is making people feel. It's been horrible since Friday.

We signed up to gossip and troll and every single day it's about heavy subjects leaving people upset and needing to take breaks it's not right.

What I will say is the accusing Mrs D of gaslighting someone is ridiculous. I try to stay out of it because it's clear me and Mrs D are friends and I'm a t and she isn't so it's a quite an unusual pairing. I don't want it to look like a pile on, but to accuse someone of that type of abuse is wild.

With that being said I regret absolutely nothing Iv said. I'm here for the funny silly stuff & moving on that's all I'll be doing!

Everyone needs to take care of themselves 👹🤎

You really are a soft bastard 😭