Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
And I will still continue to call them out for wrong doings. I’m no turn coat but you can’t call people out for the same thing over and over again, once it’s been called out there’s nothing else to be said
jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Mar 2, 2024
Hey you fellow feckers! 🀎
I wasn't planning on posting until tomorrow as I am away from home atm, but watching some members on here hashing it out over PONCES on an app is so frustrating.
Look, i see it from all sides and everyone's opinions are valid, i took time out because it can be mentally and physically draining when you're either listening or reading about topics that you can relate to. You can find yourself reliving the things that you once thought you had dealt with and before you know it, you end up so involved and invested that you have an overwhelming, emotional reaction, and you clash with people you never normally would have. whether that's out of fear of it happening to you, or to someone else - Everyone on here is entitled to their own opinion and they're also entitled to like/dislike whoever they wish to, and although you can't force anyone to have the same opinion as you, i can understand why people are passionate about getting their point across. I'm the type of person where I will TRY and make other people see what I do, mainly because i am trying to protect them from also being hurt, used, fooled, manipulated, but over recent year's I have managed to take a step back and allow people to make up their their own minds... I don't think anyone on here should ever feel silenced or feel like their feelings don't count. Tensions run high, and what starts off as being a lighthearted discussion becomes a war of words, and it doesn't help if other members are fanning the flames by jumping in people's Dm's telling them they're being 'gaslit'.
And this is where i have a problem... If you don't have the balls to voice your opinion about someone on here to their face, then don't expect others to do it for you by diving straight into someone's inbox stiring the pot. That's when you come across as a bit of a snake, and that's when I question why you're on here when you're deliberately trying to cause drama between people.
With that being said, I hope everyone can resolve whatever beef they have with each other so that this thread can get back to the way it was... A thread where we named and shamed the scumbags but also a one that was enjoyable and fun to be part of.
Come on, This ain't the way it's supposed to be and these idiots reading here will be loving the fact there's friction between fellow CC members.
Peace out ✌️

I do have balls I swear. I won EQs old ones in a raffle πŸ₯°

Rotum GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
And I will still continue to call them out for wrong doings. I’m no turn coat but you can’t call people out for the same thing over and over again, once it’s been called out there’s nothing else to be said
Yes there is the behaviour never changes in fact it gets worse, and what they do behind the scenes
And you can keep calling them out to protect the vulnerable people on the app