Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Right so they’re moaning about US giving commentary whilst THEYRE sat in boxes giving commentary. 🤷‍♀️

You’re not the only ones with opinions!

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Nicola2512

Nov 10, 2023
She is nothing but a lying chavvy tramp! I’m still suspicious about miss pineapple and Js relationship to each other! The more I watch pineapple the more I notice Js sayings and mannerisms! I could be wrong but when I get a feeling like this I can’t shake it! 🤣 I dunno I just think it weird how J and Pearl were involved so heavily even down to Pearl still defending pineapple today on angies live! Also weird that pineapple has a sister that no one seems to know about that had involvement with children and hospitals….. and J is apparently a disgraced midwife which she has denied but never shown proof to back it up! I might just be rambling though I’ve gone abit insane over the past week I think!
Probably are related, I wouldn’t put anything past them! Drives me mad when they tell blatant lies and the blind sheep follow

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
It wasn't that long ago I declared Canadian Angies live was my safe place at night where I used to chill. That quickly erupted and has never been the same since. It's a constant bitchfest in there. I don't think she is ever light hearted. She has beef with almost everyone for what seems to me to be for no real reason at all. It's starting to look like it's all just for the drama views. The only thing she doesn't do, YET, is beg for gifts, but I don't doubt that will be very soon.

I'm sure her and cal bonded over being Italian maybe I'm lying
She’s definitely Italian. She’s stated many times and I always send her the Italian flag in the comments. If I’m wrong, she’s probably been very confused and it’s gone on too long to correct me