Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
who’s demi? i’ve not been on tiktok long
She burnt her leg on a radiator , I say burnt she's always off of her face on medication , I believe she didn't even notice she'd done it until someone else noticed it , Judas and 2 pumps have such a fangirl crush on the leg and are currently fighting over custody of it when it falls off

Yes, she was a massive massive gifter to CLA back in the day. Tried to manage CLA, and even visited her to get her business going. CLA screwed her over like she does to everyone.
They fell out when CLA was getting her hair done. Mama Kaz said it looked s and CLA blamed Zara and they fell out 😂 then Mama Kaz became friends with Zara and got gifted big by her. They’re all idiots

A witch who's leg is melting off and she showed her nan taking a piss on a live
Show them the pics. Show them the pics
Pumped Up Smile GIF by The Roku Channel

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She upset my ELM, she means nothing to me now. Nothing.
get out rage GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
She was rude af, I was more interested in her actually apologising to Cal instead she pretended she was triggered after asking to hear why he hadn't requested the box during her live and what David had said to him. She said (about what David said to Cal) that she didn't want to hear that bc it would be triggering for HER. Never mind what Cal had felt when he was in Can Ange's live commenting for her to drop Alco Ange etc. I got pissed at her but I was being calm and she was rude and made a comment, something like I was a bad mod for not letting her in Cal's box straight away but Cal was busy anyway.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
She was rude af, I was more interested in her actually apologising to Cal instead she pretended she was triggered after asking to hear why he hadn't requested the box during her live and what David had said to him. She said (about what David said to Cal) that she didn't want to hear that bc it would be triggering for HER. Never mind what Cal had felt when he was in Can Ange's live commenting for her to drop Alco Ange etc. I got pissed at her but I was being calm and she was rude and made a comment, something like I was a bad mod for not letting her in Cal's box straight away but Cal was busy anyway.
I'm just going to stop liking people, I like them then find out when I'm not watching them they're being knobs.
*In miss red style* I choose you ELM 😭 I choose youuuu 😭😭😭😭