Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
OK I need a smoke and my meth-meds
Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Before the police get here, I just want to put a disclaimer up. Anything I have said, or will say in the future is just an act. I will not be acting upon any of the threats that I make or have made, and I’d just like to reiterate that calling bald, idiotic men β€œeggs” is not a hate crime.
Flange is a man?

No face will be talking with cockerpoo. He had contact with her that’s already been seen because he’s texted her to come in that live the other day. He’s not to be trusted.
They are friendly. No face doesn't expose his friends. People taking it off the app with him is absolutely wild.

Feb 29, 2024
I had someone on my street who was on JK. They had friends that took a lie detector test. The man that lied and also stole, lived in the same area. Him and his family had to move cities! It was mental! It was all over the local spotted pages on FB so everyone was watching it at the same time. Felt so sorry for the children involved

It shouldn't be this hard to link cockerpoo and one of these Jenny's. The fact people are downloading voice software to help or image credibility stuff is insane.

Sending people like Hayley personal documents is crazy. She is a random woman online with a degree. It doesn't make her a trust worthy figure.

No face only exposes beasty behaviour if its someone he doesn't like. He does not expose his friends. Cockerpoo is his friend. If he's got exposed a number watch her be unmasked in the upcoming months.

What does add up is cockerpoo using language to allude to the fact she's Jenny, harassing Lisa for the last month, digging into her life, helping expose her childhood sexual trauma and generally just being very predatory and weird.

Let cockerpoo clear s up for herself, this is the consequences of her own actions. Defending a cartoon dog character this hard is weird. The truth always comes out in the end πŸ€·β€

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
It shouldn't be this hard to link cockerpoo and one of these Jenny's. The fact people are downloading voice software to help or image credibility stuff is insane.

Sending people like Hayley personal documents is crazy. She is a random woman online with a degree. It doesn't make her a trust worthy figure.

No face only exposes beasty behaviour if its someone he doesn't like. He does not expose his friends. Cockerpoo is his friend. If he's got exposed a number watch her be unmasked in the upcoming months.

What does add up is cockerpoo using language to allude to the fact she's Jenny, harassing Lisa for the last month, digging into her life, helping expose her childhood sexual trauma and generally just being very predatory and weird.

Let cockerpoo clear s up for herself, this is the consequences of her own actions. Defending a cartoon dog character this hard is weird. The truth always comes out in the end πŸ€·β€
I have 2 degrees so can people send me stuff please πŸ˜‚

Jokes, don’t send me do all