Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Will the real jenny please just fing stand up its making my fing brain hurt

taylor swift 1989 era GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I have to say, that voice clip I initially thought it was her; I even questioned if she changed her pitch and tone in her voice with how similar it was. Unfortunately our brains trick us into believing things especially when we get told said thing is true, its like the Mandela effect
IMG_5958.jpeg
If she's used to using her voice for power she'll know how to change it for situations. She sounds like a neuro-linguistic-programming user to me tbh.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh tbh I don’t know 🤣 I’ve been to sleep and woke up to confusion. Is Cockerpoo the woman Lisa says she is? I see Pearl is defending Cockerpoo today and Hayley Comet seems to have backed down
If you scroll back red wine posted the video, seems like her situation is real. It's not cockerpoo though but the way cockerpoo has acted is still being called out.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I haven’t really had an opinion on the Lisa drama as it’s so in-depth my brain can’t comprehend the information. Just being honest. After today in my own personal sometimes even possible wrong opinion.

1. It’s not cocker poodles who did this.
2. Lisa’s situation breaks my heart. Imagine your whole life not being believed. Even her own mother shamed her on television. I may do some questionable things to get someone to take me serious.
3. Cockroaches brought this on herself. She showed her true colors by entertaining Lisa’s family and taking them to Angie’s live. She antagonized Lisa.
5. If someone accused me of being a person that brought hurt on children I would shut it down instantly!
6. Furdermore cock is a t.

May 3, 2024
uk
I’m so confused, Hayley is talking about cockerpoo as if she’s someone else that Lisa has said who she is. Someone just asked what is her job and Hayley said it’s something that she shouldn’t be doing on here herself.. someone just needs to ask Hayley if the woman on the zoom call is the same woman who Hayley has found with the husband 😂
So yesterday Hayley already hint to us it wasn’t the same woman then… Also how has Hayley gone from looking for Jenny with Lisa’s info to actually thinking she has found cockerpoo as someone else 🤔 is there a link just by a name 🤷‍♀️