Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Right, I admit it. I am Kevin Bloody Wilson.

spongebob squarepants kevin GIF

1000019070.jpg
Animated GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I know your not but I will drop the plm that are in here and believe bro there's tons of them even kazzy and sausage and more ppl you all interact and big up each day they are all laughing with you all I've proved to the ones that matter I'm legit all will make sense over next few days or week
do off with you're attempt at being mysterious. If you've got something to say, then just fing say it. The fact you've been messaging Brigham tells me all I need to know about you. If you think we're all going to be sitting around waiting for you to make some big announcement, you're sadly mistaken.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
M8 yous have been they are all in here on accounts sausage kazzy childforce chicken crew and so many more I'll out them all over next week or so with undeniable facts

Just name the accounts and jog on please.

We’re discussing tiktok drama, the majority of people aren’t interested in the history and members of that dodgy discord.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
wait, Hayley called in a favour from a forensics guy to check the veracity of the messages and screen recordings? It was only yesterday somebody ran a screen recording through a voice recognition software. ss getting REAL.

Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
What voice recordings are they on about?