Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
100% that’s abuse I didn’t disagree, however that’s not CP fault. Her family let her down not CP
Cockerpoo let herself and her fans down by helping facilitate a live where a Lisa's childhood abusers were allowed to come in the box and accuse her of being a "promiscuous child who had sex with adults". Give your head a wobble you sound like a fing nonce.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Prince Brat's Cowboy t has got a real hard on for EQ. I don't like EQ but I'm pretty sure she would easily rip him a new one without even breaking a sweat 🤣
Tschuss Wow GIF by Sky Deutschland

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Comment cafe are full of plm members plus I'm another 3 accounts in here who you all interact with daily 👌 comment cafe are 3/4 plm lol ain't that right kazzy sausage etc
It seems at your big age you like to troll, dox kids, make sick pictures and say absolutely sick things.

My advice to you, go do yourself, like inject the s you do but double it, you wouldn’t be a miss 👋🏽

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
You don’t have your own mind now! You’ve become a suck up, a sell out. A man with no morals. You’ve changed for the worst and I no longer respect you or your word.
Ok so where there’s Scottish johnny there’s alex westgarth 👀

You write the same s you stupid t.
Take your noncey selves somewhere else

100% that’s abuse I didn’t disagree, however that’s not CP fault. Her family let her down not CP
Cockerpoo let her down by platforming those weird daddy kink family members of hers. She mocked and laughed about Lisa's childhood abuse for weeks. We don't give a do who Cockerpoo is but what we do care about is how warped that lying mutt is. She also accused cc off doxing her again all lies but didn't stop her spreading the narrative and getting us blocked everywhere. You haven't got a clue.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
That’s lovely thank you, I’m sorry that I have my own mind and don’t just hate for the sake of hating.
If you are suggesting CC hates for the sake of hating, you are sorely mistaken.
We hate manipulation; therefore any beg type ‘creator’. As soon as a limited amount of notoriety is gained, they give up their moral standing and join in with the clique.
I have to say Papa, we had high hopes for you…
Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Cockerpoo let herself and her fans down by helping facilitate a live where a Lisa's childhood abusers were allowed to come in the box and accuse her of being a "promiscuous child who had sex with adults". Give your head a wobble you sound like a fing nonce.
Blimey,
CP had no right speaking about Lisa's trauma on Angies platform full stop!! People need to real start listening to the victims!!! How dare CP feel the need to call out someone's SA. What sort of sick person talks to hundreds of people about someone else abuse!

Anyway back to work I go, contrary to popular belief I work for a living, not beg
Won't be long before you give it up like the rest to become a washed up box bedroom beg like the rest 😴. Also if you are insinuating that we don't work alot of us do but its the school holidays 🖕

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
That’s lovely thank you, I’m sorry that I have my own mind and don’t just hate for the sake of hating.
Yeah, you referred to Lisa Marie being abused as a 12 year old as her being in a "relationship" with an adult this morning. That's sick and twisted. You were in a box with 3 other people discussing her. So, respectfully, do OFF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
And Lisa has no right saying what she said about CP. the only reason everyone is on Lisa’s side is because CP is friends with Donna and the rest.
No not on any side I just don't support people who mock child a. Because let's call it what it is. Cockerpoo does that and hangs about with people who do that therefor I don't like her. Lisa is a survivor therefor she has my sympathy.

Be cautious of your digital footprint if your want to remain in employment 🙂

Feb 27, 2024
And Lisa has no right saying what she said about CP. the only reason everyone is on Lisa’s side is because CP is friends with Donna and the rest.
Cockershit has been cruel to Lisa, letting it drag on for weeks, hinting she was the woman she thought she was (and probably still is). She then facilitated a car crash live where she got some of Lisa’s family in (who were vile) to further humiliate and intimidate her. Cockershit is a vile human being but you carry on supporting someone like that. I’m not surprised to be fair, I see who you sit with on live in the mornings 🙄