Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Again twisting words, everyone know you can’t say what you want to say on TikTok without getting banned. You know full well what I meant
So everyone is wrong and your right? We all heard wrong.
Again don’t twist things to suit your narrative, I worded it so I wouldn’t get banned and you know that.

Just like your cocker does??
Why would we want to put our real names/faces out there. Have you seen what goes on TT. Your ment to protect yourself on line and your family. Yes I would love to put my beautiful daughters and grandson on my page and share with the world how rich in life I am. But unfortunately we live in a sick world

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This sounds like my racist elderly neighbour, who watches GB News 24/7
True story , I had a neighbour like that , she was a battleaxe and was rude , 7am sharp shed be out of the house to get her daily mail , often swore her son was jobless because 'they keep coming over here and stealing all the jobs' woke up one morning and she was gone , even her son. House was emptied a few days later by some removal guys but never seen again. Either that or she did a runner because @Anonymous posted pooches dogshit through the letter box

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
True story , I had a neighbour like that , she was a battleaxe and was rude , 7am sharp shed be out of the house to get her daily mail , often swore her son was jobless because 'they keep coming over here and stealing all the jobs' woke up one morning and she was gone , even her son. House was emptied a few days later by some removal guys but never seen again. Either that or she did a runner because @Anonymous posted pooches dogshit through the letter box
I'm dead laughing

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
ffs, you said you were never going to tell that story!!! I was only 11.... now Judas is going to have to expose me 😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It's sooooo bizarre that people are defending a cartoon dog this hard.
More like they're defending her plastic card in the hopes they get gifted
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
See that’s were you’re wrong it was never mentioned were Vicky worked. It was twisted people who went out their way to find it because they’re weird.
See that is where YOU are wrong! I have been on the app years I have sat in your lives and seen you mention about what she worked as. I was in the live when it was doxxed in the chat, while you sat driving your van.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Totally agree with you, isn’t that What CP wanted to do ? Yet everyone tried their hardest for her to show her face. Make that make sense
Nobody tried hard for her to show her face at all. They said initially that would have solved it but after her behaviour it was pointless. I don't know if you haven't been watching the same lives as everyone else or the EDL massive have radicalised you but it's probably best you just go back to work whiles you still have a job.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Totally agree with you, isn’t that What CP wanted to do ? Yet everyone tried their hardest for her to show her face. Make that make sense
See you're 'twisting' it - what Cocker did was come in lives baiting (Lisa and) everyone out to 'try and find' her whilst laughing and mocking the situation.
Cocker proceeded to torment Lisa.
Then Cocker took Lisa's actual family members to Delulu's and actively encouraged those family members to say vile s about Lisa amongst victim blaming and being dismissive of Lisa's MH.
If you can't see that Cocker is a fing villain you're messed up.
Lisa  is a victim/survivor of CSA and you have now also made sty comments about CSA.
Along with that Cocker has been fing relentless and brought it all back up again when it had been left alone.
Tell me, when its laid out like that, who is the asshole?