Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
How scary is it that someone like Delulu can sway thousands of people? To sit and watch her agree with something and her cult blindly agrees then turn around the next day and disagree and they follow along. This is genuine cult-like behavior and I find it dangerous. Is the need to be liked on the internet so strong that it causes people to go against their morals?
invisible face GIF by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
What on earth is Lifeonthepipe thinking? 🤦‍♀️

Theres absolutely no need for her to contact the family, can she not see how unhinged that is. Things are messy enough without her sticking an oar in.

I’m beyond sick of people using the whole situation now. People don’t care about anything but one upping each other now. The sick thing is Life On The Edge has done this to try and bring praise to Angie, it’s a disgrace!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’ve not doxxed life btw that’s a screenshot from her live that i forgot I had.

this isn’t doxxing Lifeontheedge btw this is a screenshot from her live that I forgot I had and I’ve previously posted it here.
She needs to keep her profiles private 🤐 be a shame if someone told her family how she behaves online and drags them into stuff

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
They seem to be recapping the allegation Sally stole from her charity.

As far as I remember the bishop stated the findings of the investigation concluded no wrongdoing.

The thing that strikes me as odd is the BBC is such an upstanding news source, they’d have no issue retracting and removing the article if that was the case - I don’t get why the news article is still live.